My Nouns of November project is a mini scrapbooking project I’m making to connect my online Gratitude Journal to my physical scrapbooking gratitude project. I’m looking at the People, Places, Things, and Ideas that I’m most thankful for on a day to day basis. I’m going to use some of the journaling from my blog as the journaling in the mini book. When I finish the project, I’ll post the entire thing, but in the meantime, a sneak peek.
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
5 little words that make a BIG impact on my world. So Grateful…
Sunday, November 28, 2010
- Finished mounting a rubber alphabet stamp set I bought in 2005. I have loved the font since I bought it, and I’m so excited to use them after all these years. I’m thankful for all the wonderful things I have to use for my scrapbooking projects.
- Made major progress on The Nouns of November project I’m working on for the month. Really excited to finish it up and share it here on Eryn Says….
- Put away all of my Halloween/Fall decor. While the month isn’t over yet, I’m ok with putting the stuff away. I made a ton of progress cleaning, which was so necessary. There’s lots of fun things to bring out for next month and a clean apartment will make it easier to decorate!
- I am so thankful for my new SodaStream soda maker. My friend A* recommended it to me, and I’m thrilled! It’s a bit of an upfront investment, but the convenience and “green” aspect of the machine is pretty awesome! And it makes great seltzer!
- And finally, for the great phone calls I’ve had over the past few days with my friend M*. She’s a constant encouragement and her friendship means the world to me.
Friday, November 26, 2010
- So grateful for my mom & dad. It’s so nice to come home and hang out with them. Today was movies and dinner. Yesterday a great dinner for Thanksgiving at the country club where I used to work. The butternut squash soup was amazing.
- The old-school orange reclining chair at my parent’s house. It’s been around longer than I’ve been alive. It’s not a fashionable color and it’s got a broken spring, but its a comfortable chair for TV watching, laptop using, and napping.
- My wonderful friend L*, who is not only a fantastic massage therapist, but a wonderful person and a sound advice giver.
- Funny, light-hearted movies like Morning Glory.