1. I am absolutely loving the new 1 minute :30 second previews on iTunes. I can actually get a feel for the album, and am much more likely to buy after knowing for sure I like all the songs.
2. I am super behind with my December Daily project. I am absolutely ok with this. Life happens. I’m taking pictures. I’m taking notes. I’ll put together some awesome things as soon as I’m done with the crazy.
3. I had a great time hanging out with one of my students this evening, getting to know her a little better. We went downtown to Wintergarden and checked out the gingerbread houses, Santas exhibit and the model trains. It was at neat as I remember it being back in 2005.
4. I don’t remember the Clementines I bought last year having seeds. Also, peppermint mochas are a gift from the Christmas gods. So is my peppermint crunch.
5. One of my guilty pleasures is going to bed early on a Friday night. I work hard enough during the week that I feel like I deserve it. So with that… happy weekend!