Sunday, November 21, 2010
- I had a wonderful time at the opera today. It’s pretty great to have an opera buddy, and I’m thankful to have a group of friends with diverse interests. There’s always someone up for doing something fun!
- Bonds that link old friends over great time and space. I’m thinking about you L* and know good things are closer than they might seem.
- Inspiring scrapbookers. After checking out this blog, A Perfectly Imperfect Life, I was inspired to start my paper scrapbooking project that will reflect some of the thoughts from this online space.
- So grateful to be able to live in the moment. I’m present: right here, right now, today. As relationships develop, being in the moment becomes so important. And I’m glad that even though I’m looking ahead, I haven’t lost sight of today.
- The TV Show In Plain Sight. I don’t know how much of the show’s tone comes from Mary McCormack’s influence, but I really like the show’s perspective on life, friendship, and relationships.