Friday, November 19, 2010
- The blessed 81B bus that runs through the Hill District. Without it (and some creative thinking on my part) I would’ve been stuck in downtown for 2 more hours. *So thankful for that set of wheels!*
- Light Up Night fireworks. I am so proud to be a Pittsburgher tonight. The fireworks were beautiful, downtown was packed and everyone is really ready for a wonderful holiday season.
- Friends that include me in their family plans. Thanks D* for letting me tag along! I had a blast.
- The beautiful gold with red sparkle fireworks. Yes, that one kind specifically.
- And finally, knowing that there is so much more downtown to explore this holiday season. Gingerbread houses and ice skating, PPG wintergarden and shows in the cultural district. And knowing that I’ll have the time to check it all out as Christmas gets closer!
Such a wonderful night!