Thursday, November 18, 2010
- Really thankful for the cold weather. It means scarves, comfy coats, pretty hats, and gloves are rescued from summer storage and are again in full vogue.
- Dinner Dates ~ so nice to catch up with friends.
- My friend K* ~ a Ph.D. is no small feat. So proud of your big accomplishment and grateful for your friendship.
- This post from scrapbooker, Ali Edwards. I’ve read about her family for so long, so it was great to hear her son Simon’s voice for the 1st time.
- Thankful that I finally feel like myself. Happy and confident, at peace and at ease with my life. I’ve come really far from Michigan days, and I’m so thankful to the people who helped me get to where I am today.
- And my amazing friend M,* who just got a fabulous new job. You inspire me. You keep me on my toes. You helped me find me. *Eternally grateful*